Sunday, October 1, 2017

Kuwait New Medical Fees Starts 1st of October 2017


Kuwait Pubic Hospitals and Polyclinics New Medical Fee Structure starts on 1st of October 2017.

A. Primary Health Care and Admission:

  1. Clinic - 2KD per visit
  2. Casualty - 5KD per visit
  3. OPD - 10KD per visit
  4. Inpatient (General Room) - 10KD per day
  5. Inpatient (Private Room) - 50KD per day
  6. Inpatient (ICU) - 30KD per day
  • Casual and OPD fees include (Medication, plain X-ray, Routine investigations)
  • Hospital Admission fees DOES NOT include (Surgery, Lab investigation or X-Rays)


B. Delivery:

  1. Reception - 10KD
  2. Normal Delivery - 50KD
  • Normal delivery fees include (Delivery, Ultrasound, Medication, Investigations, 3 nights stay in the hospital).
  • After 3 nights patients will be charged 10KD/day for the General bed and 50KD/day for the Private room.

C. Open Heart Surgery:

  1. Diagnostic Catheterization - 90KD
  2. Stenting - 250KD/Stent
  • Procedure fees DOES NOT include (Medication, Investigations, X-Rays or Hospital admission)


Patients without Residency

  • Medication will not be issued for these patients ONLY when they are admitted in the Hospital (Casualty, Wards or ICU)

Patients Exempted from Fees

  1. Students with scholarship of Ministry of Education.
  2. All the employees of MOH, their spouses and children as well (for Radiology and Nuclear Medicine) according to the following conditions;
    a. Spouse and children must have a valid Residency
    b. Daughter should not be married or working
    c. Son before reaching age of 21. Unless he is studying in college (and NOT working) so will extend till reached age of 25 (has to provide official documents for that).
  3. Expat Prisoners are exempted from all the fees
  4. Wife of Kuwaiti and Mother of Kuwaiti
  5. Social Welfare Residents
  6. Expat Children of a Kuwaiti mother
  7. Handicapped Children of a Kuwaiti mother
  8. Travelers coming to Kuwait as a Transit and has Emergency Medial Issues.
  9. Home Maid Accomodation
  10. Bedoon with valid Card from MOI
  11. The members of the Official Delegations during their stay in Kuwait



4 comments:

  1. Life indeed is GRACE, I'am Daan Sophia currently in California USA. I would like to share my experience with you guys on how I got a loan of $185,000.00 USD to clear my bank draft and start up a new business. It all started when i lost my home and belongings due to the bank draft I took to offset some bills and some personal needs. I became so desperate and began to seek for funds at all means. Luckily for me I heard a colleague of mine talking about this company, I got interested although i was scared of being scammed, I was compelled by my situation and had no choice than to seek advise from my friend regarding this very company and was given their contact number, getting intouch with them really made me skeptical due to my past experience with online lenders, little did i know this very Company "PROGRESSIVE LOAN INC. was a godsent to me and my family and the entire Internet World, this company has been of great help to me and some of my colleague and today am a proud owner of well organized business and responsibilities are well handled all thanks to Josef Lewis of (progresiveloan@yahoo.com).. So if really you are genuinely in need of a loan either to expand or start up your own business or in any form of financial difficulty, i advise you give Mr Josef Lewis of Progressive loan the opportunity of financial upliftment in your life Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565 and not fall victim of online scam in the name of getting a loan. thanks


    ReplyDelete
  2. CONTACT PROSPER LOAN AND BE FOREVER PROSPEROUS :- prosperloanplc@gmail.com or call +1(205) 224-8709 .

    Greetings to everyone, Life they say is full of deceit. No torture and pain can be compare to what i Theresa L. Bernard experience in the hands of scammers, I trusted the words of those fake loan lenders without verifying, I lost more than $12,500 in the quest of obtaining a loan i sold my car defaulted in my bills but i keep on falling victim my life has been piece of trash full of mess. My kids dropped out of school, My bank denied me credit because my credit score was down already. Until last week a very close friend told me that she got a loan from PROSPER LOAN PLC that i should also give it a try. Not having an option I contacted them with a heart full of sorrow and skepticism i shyly follow their procedures comply to their policy, I was waiting for the bad news like every other loan company i contacted gave me then i receive a credit alert that my bank account has been credited with $250,000 which i initially applied for instantly tears of joy roll out of my eyes because I never believe it will come through. Whenever you are in need of any kind of loan don't be a prey and contact the one true loan company via their information. Email: prosperloanplc@gmail.com or Call +1(205) 224-8709. And receive your financial breakthrough.

    ReplyDelete



  3. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:(perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com
    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Email us(perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Advisory for Saudi Recruitment Agencies Regarding the Accommodation of Wards at the Bahay Kalinga

Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines - Riyadh, KSA Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) MEMORANDUM To: Saudi Recruit...